Check out what’s new in our latest release: Visual Components 4.0.5.
Visual Components Experience – Public Release
Visual Components Experience (VCE) introduces a new way for manufacturing professionals to share and experience layouts and 3D simulations created with Visual Components 4.0 products, on mobile or in Virtual Reality. The VCE mobile application lets you share your designs on-the-go. It works on both iOS and Android devices, and is available for free in the App Store and Google Play. Our new VR product is making its public debut with the release of Visual Components 4.0.5, following a successful beta over the summer. The VR application installer can be found in the downloads section of our website.
For more information on Visual Components Experience, checkout this page.
4.0.5 Overall Fixes
- Several eCatalog loading and synchronizing fixes to ensure eCatalog operation even when using slow and unreliable connections
- Space mouse is activated with user controllable settings at backstage
- Application startup fixes dealing with multiple applications launched at the same time
- CAD importing updates and fixes to importing filter options
- Stability fixes in the modeling feature and hierarchy operations
- Script editing fixes to debugging and error management
- Python library fixes and updates (imagegrab, enum, …)
- Unicode text handling fixes (script, note, …)
- Layout saving and loading fixes for missing geometries and handling error cases
- Speed improvements and fixes in the drawing generation (drawing generation has options at backstage)
- Fixes to robot motions and robot python helpers
- Updates to robotics schema and path handling
- Fixes in the robot programming editor
- Several missing translations have been updated along with other material like EULA
- User interface customization has been updated to cover missing areas