Internships / MSc – BSc Thesis
We are now looking for enthusiastic students interested in working with the Next Generation of Factory Simulation software for their internships or MSc / BSc Thesis. These positions are for students interested in working with one of these topics:
- Game engines (Unity3D, Unreal 4, etc.)
- Augmented and Virtual Reality
- Cloud based 3D interactive applications
- Cloud services and solutions
- 3D APIs (DirectX 11, DirectX 12, Vulkan)
- Human simulation
We expect from you:
- To be a student of software engineering or related field in your last year of studies, searching for new challenges or experience in real industrial applications
- Interest in developing your skills in the growing areas of serious games, Robotics, Automation, Production, 3D Simulation and Visualization
- Ability to learn quickly and to work independently
Visual Components is a leading global provider of 3D factory simulation software. We offer machine builders, system integrators, and manufacturers a simple, quick, and cost-effective way to build and simulate their total process solutions. Our powerful simulation suite consists of modular solutions packages which provide the optimal solution for every unit from sales to engineering. Besides the headquarters in Finland, Visual Components has subsidiaries in Michigan, USA and Münich, Germany, in addition to a global partner network of OEMs, engineering consultants and resellers.
Currently our office consist of 31 people from 13 different nationalities working in 5 different teams: administration, sales, marketing, product development and customer support. Creating a family feeling in the company is an important part of Visual Components’ everyday life. Despite belonging to a certain team, we all work together as one big team helping each other – thus we have made it into one of our core values: help and you shall be helped.
How to apply
If you are interested in joining our team, please send your application, including salary expectation, and your CV in English to firstname.lastname@example.org. Application deadline: 21.04.2017