Territory Sales Manager – Visual Components GmbH
We have an immediate need for a Territory Sales Manager to join our team in Munich, Germany. The Territory Sales Manager will be responsible for establishing and growing the acceptance of the Visual Components product portfolio within the DACH region. They will drive sales and market development of Visual Components products and services in their assigned territory, and be responsible for achieving yearly defined financial targets and business objectives. This position reports to the Managing Director and will work closely with our Technical Sales Team and Partners.
• Create and execute a business plan which includes target customer segments, resources, and which solves business needs for the defined Territory/Industry segments. (DACH)
• Plan and execute selling strategies in order to grow the revenue base and/or adoption cycle for the Visual Components portfolio and form strong relationships with customers/partners, and other internal sales teams.
• High level of outbound prospecting into competitive / nonuser accounts.
• Attend regular customer/partner meetings, events, and training (internal & external).
• Provide regular feedback to the product, industry & strategic marketing teams regarding the VC products.
• Deliver an accurate weekly, monthly & quarterly forecast of business in the specified territory.
• Drive both direct and indirect sales opportunities with internal Visual Components sales teams, and resellers in order to build, maintain & grow opportunity pipeline within the assigned territory.
• Collaborate with marketing team in order to run/attend events in line with company growth strategies.
• Act as a representative of Visual Components, and give presentations to client groups.
• Keep up-to-date with market trends and new developments utilizing information for business improvement.
• Utilize and refine sales collateral provided by technical marketing to develop effective and repeatable sales plays that lead to increased adoption of Visual Components solutions.
• Determine positioning, identify business requirements, and utilize relevant forums and associations to increase awareness of assigned product.
Required Skills & Experience
• Polished professionalism with above average organizational, planning and communication skills
• A demonstrated history of exceeding sales targets over time
• A strong knowledge of the Manufacturing Industry
• Proven ability to manage multiple concurrent sales cycles
• Proven ability to develop your own opportunities and follow through from prospecting to closing
• Proven ability to collaborate with virtual team members
• Comfortable working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
• Drive to continually improve your sales skills through on-the-job coaching, and self-learning
• Languages: German and English
If you are interested in this unique job opportunity, please send your CV (Word or PDF) in English to Chris Douglass at email@example.com.